http://instagram.com/victoriasmith775http://www.pinterest.com/victoriasmith76/https://twitter.com/VictoriaSmith76https://www.facebook.com/AuthorVictoriaHSmith http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6440255.Victoria_H_Smithhttps://vimeo.com/user15457532http://www.wattpad.com/user/VictoriaSmith111

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" Blog Hop!


May I tell you something about me?

I'm hosting a blog hop!

Back by popular demand, myself and my critique partner, Jaycee Delorenzo, are hosting the:

 "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Blog Hop!
"Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper

For those who don't know, Jaycee and I hosted a hop last month called the "Oh! My Hero!" Blog Hop, which featured heroes from your manuscript, novels, or WIPs, well, this time we are doing the opposite.  HEROINES will be featured this time!

Here are the details:
  • Interview a heroine of your manuscript, novel, or WIP by a fellow female counterpart also from your written work.  Your featured heroine can be interviewed by her best friend, a heroine from another one of your written works, a sister, the opportunities are endless!
  • Have your heroine answer at least 3 of the questions recommended below or make up your own!
  • Post a picture of your heroine, the interviewer, or both!
  • Post a song for the theme of the interview or a song that reflects your featured heroine's personality
  • Follow Jaycee and myself on our blogs
  • Post our hop button! (Though not required, feel free to repost on your blog about the hop!)
  • Post your entries on June 22, 2012 and hop around the other blogs through the linky!

For this hop, the interview will have more of a "girls chatting" type feel because after all, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!  So feel free to write it like a short scene in a book!

Here are the recommended questions for it:

1. How would you describe your hero?
2. What's your biggest date horror story?
3. What turns you off from a guy the most?
4. What's the best date you ever had?
5. Kiss on the first date?
6. What gets a guy a second date?
7. Boxers or briefs on your guy?
8. What is one thing you believe can tell a lot about a person?
9. What attracts you to a guy the most?

Prizes:

Jaycee and I will each pick one winner of the heroine who snagged our attention the most with her creative answers!

From Me: An ebook download or up to $15 Book from Book Depository
From Jaycee: An ebook of your choice up to $10 from Amazon OR a Custom Blogger/WordPress Header. Your choice.






Link Up Below!

13 comments:

Aldrea Alien said...

Huh, I tried the linky on Jaycee's site four times and nothing, yet it works here in one go.

Weirdness. >_>

Bailey M.K. Knight said...

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss! That's all.

Summer Lane said...

I LOVE your blog hops!!! They're so much fun!! :)

Carrie Butler said...

This sounds like a job for Rena and Gabby. *Grins* Can't wait!

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

This sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I'm in. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally wanna play! This sounds so fun :)

Trisha said...

Okay! count me in :)

Samantha May said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm in :)

Jessa Russo said...

For the Wilde's Fire contest, the linky with each writer's entry was on each of our sites, right? I can't figure out how to get these links on my blog post. I'm a bit slow though. ;-)

Victoria Smith said...

Yeah you signed up! I think Sharon closed off the Linky to our entries on the post.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Can a Stetson-wearing Lakota join in the fun? My Victorian ghoul, Alice Wentworth, had fun with this!

Victoria Smith said...

Sure!!!

 

Want ARCs? Join the club!

Get Your Ebooks Signed

get my button

Author Victoria H. Smith

Blog Archive

   

Followers

Proud Member